Expected to be taught in Spring 2019Instructor: Dr. Bill Kreuser
Class No.: AGRO/HORT/TLMT 480/880.
Credits: One graduate or undergraduate credit. This course is offered for academic credit only. Graduate students must earn a B or above to include this course on a Memorandum of Courses (MOC).
Academic Credit via MyRed
Contact Diane Wasser, email@example.com, to register via the Ag*IDEAs program.
This online course provides a comprehensive, in-depth study of modified rootzones and their applications in the turfgrass and landscape management industries, including applications in current construction techniques. The course focuses on "created" soils for specialized situations, such as golf greens, sports fields, container plants and green roofs.
High-speed Internet access, email, Microsoft office products, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and ability to view videos. Recommended browsers are Firefox, Chrome or Safari.
None. All materials are online.
Individuals taking the course for academic credit must be enrolled at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Those seeking graduate credit must be admitted to UNL's Graduate School and have completed 12 hours in agronomy or closely-related biological sciences courses.
For information on tuition and fees, please visit the Student Accounts web site.
Who it's for
- Undergraduate and graduate students preparing for more intensive or specialized study later (UNL graduate students must earn a B or above to include this course on a plan of study).
- Horticulture Certificate Students
- Turf and landscape management professionals
- Golf Course Superintendents
- Horticultural professionals
- Master Gardeners
- Extension Educators
- Anyone interested in landscape management