Summer 2018: June 4-Aug. 10Instructor: Dr. Donald Lee
Class No.: AGRO/HORT 821
Credits: Three graduate academic credits.
Course investigates biotechnology and its application in solving problems and connects biotechnology to basic science concepts in biology and chemistry. Integrates individually-designed biotechnology lessons into learning standards.
Internet / Canvas
Internet access and email
Students must be admitted to Graduate Studies at UNL and have completed a minimum of 12 hours of plant science courses.
Academic Credit Course: For information on tuition and fees, please click on the Registration links above.
Who It's For
Among those who would benefit from taking this course are:
- Students preparing for careers as science teachers
- Science and ag teachers
- Extension educators and specialists
- Agronomists and crop consultants
- Agribusiness professionals engaged in marketing, sales or training
- Government officials and community leaders