Welcome to the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture online program at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln! This homepage describes the online Master's Degree in Agronomy or Horticulture as well as online graduate certificates. These distance education programs will help you move your agricultural career forward without ever having to leave your home or community.
"If you want to go far, go together," Professor Steve Baenziger quoting an African proverb in this video above. View his comments on why you should come to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and join the collegial atmosphere in the Agronomy and Horticulture online program.
Program Points of Excellence:
- Exceptional faculty who are committed to student success and are well-known in their field;
- Students supported by a community of learners, faculty and staff;
- Quality customer service;
- Flexibile class selection;
- A mixture of asynchronous and synchronous classes;
- Access to UNL services such as Career Services, Library and Alumni Association for academic students;
- Accredited by Higher Learning Commission;
- Ranked #9 in 2016 Most Affordable Online Agriculture Degrees by ONLINEU.
It's easy to apply to the Agronomy and Horticulture Masters' Degrees or Academic Certificates at the UNL Graduate Studies' website!
All Plant Breeding & Genetics Professional Certificate students must email staff to enroll.
Nebraska native Keaschall joins UNL Agronomy and Horticulture
Forty-two years have passed since Joe Keaschall stepped onto the University of Nebraska–Lincoln campus as a self-described farm-boy freshman from Ravenna, Nebraska. Now, he returns to his alma mater as an experienced scientist and research director with 38 years of plant breeding wisdom, looking forward to sharing his experiences and cutting-edge science with UNL graduate students.
Continued to News Archive page.
Check out our News Archives.