Welcome Online Students!
Welcome to the University of Nebraska–Lincoln Agronomy and Horticulture Distance Education program. We hope these webpages will help you navigate your degree and certificate program.
Please visit our After Admission for your next steps.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for short answers to questions.
Helpful Information and Links
- At Nebraska, you will be apart of the College of Ag. Sciences & Natural Resources (CASNR). See their Graduate Student website.
- International Students Help
- Military & Veterans Success Center (UNL is a military-friendly school)
- Office of Online and Distance Education
Library & Research Resources
UNL Libraries offer a variety of research options for distance students. Visit the library website to find online scholarly journals and research articles.
UNL Libraries’ e-resources and services, two online research guides are now available:
- Agronomy – Subject Guide: http://unl.libguides.com/agronomy;
- Horticulture Research Guide: http://unl.libguides.com/horticulture;
- Two-minute video for how to log-in to the Library website; and
- Subject librarian for Agronomy and Horticulture is Leslie Delserone.
Writing & Publication Styles
- Science Societies of America Publication Style;
- American Society for Horticultural Science (search website for Style Guide);
- Research Writing from Graduate Studies; and
- Writing Center for Online Students.
Academic Searching other than through the Library
Paying for CollegeUNL Office of Student Accounts Webpage
- Funding for Graduate Students - University or department funding is generally not available for distance students since assistantships are reserved for on-campus research students. Additional funding opportunities are below.
|Undergrad Classes||Graduate Tuition||Online Course Fee||Technology Fee||Library Fee||Total|
|Per Credit Hour||(Check with Husker Hub)||$357||$35.00||$11.00||$6.25||$409.25|
|3 Credit Hour||(Check with Husker Hub)||$1071||$105.00||$33.00||$18.75||$1,227.75